Wednesday, January 4, 2012

mark Clean Up Time Conditioning Bath Soaps

Okay, so what i am hearing from my customers is that this soap is AMAZING!!!

I always suffered from dry skin. I had trouble finding any kind of soap or moisturizing lotion that would give me that soft, smooth skin that i always wanted. So i thought why not take a chance with these beauty bars. After my first use of the bars i fell in love with them. I have been using them for 3 months now and i am loving the skin I'm in.

  These beauty bars are made with cocoa butter, shea butter and white tea extract. It is very high in quality, it smells WONDERFUL and it doesn't dry out your skin, which i know is a big problem for most women. This soap will leave your skin feeling soft, clean and comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment